Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Cookies & Candy & Hearts, Oh My!

Cookies, And Candy And Hearts, Oh My

Literally there's a Candy in my bloggie! hehehe I have a little Faith joining me too! This is why I'm super excited to share this bloggie with you all. Get links to their bloggies in the details below.


This bloggie features Kjim Kids and I just love it. She made the cutest little heart pillows. She also made the cutest tops (which I will feature soon) but this post is about them pillows! Yaaaaay for pillows!

What a mess! Look at the cookies we got from Lazo. As you can see... Candy and Faith made a big mess of them and they are everywhere. LOL, I had nothing to do with that... of course! lol

To find out where I got this cute outfit from, stay tuned.  Will be featured in my next post!
I know you want to know where Candy's outfit is from, so you can find out here on her bloggie! 
Stay tuned for Faith's blog as well, I'm happy to see she's getting back to bloggin' too! You can find her bloggie here! 

Get yo ride to da Cookies & Pillows here: 

NOTE: Pillows: Shirts: KJIm Kids- 3 versions included: 1 Display; 1 TD sized pillow; 1 resizable pillow (Available 02/01/16 – 02/21/16 at All The Little Things, then at mainstore!)
$50L per play
    13 commons
    1 mystery prize