Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Heart to Heart ft: LaZo & Sherbert

<3 Heart to Heart ft: LaZo & Sherbert <3

I know you want my heart... <3 but that's not for sale... However this super duper cute heart outfit can be all yours... thanks to the awesome LaZo outfit just in time for Valentine's Day. 

Want my cookies?  Too bad I'm not sharing! lol but you can find out where to get your own basket of Heart Cookies also made by LaZo, HERE in my previous bloggie. 

*Outfit does not include Cookie mouthie*
~LaZo - Cookie pink red hearts - mouthie - ADD
~LaZo - Love Shirt - Baby - FATPACK
~LaZo - Love Jeans - Baby
~LaZo - Love Sneaker - FATPACK

Okay okay, some more goodies below for the *~*. Big Dreams For Big Kids .*~* 


Sherbert has made most adorable Tent with many sitting animations.  They also have a cute "With Love" pose pack, which you can see me show off in the images to the left side. 

Oh and that sit pose of me in the tent, is just one of the sitting animations in the tent.  The poses to the left are not.  They are only available in the "With Love" pose pack. 

**If you want my heart pillows, you can find out where to get 'em in my previous blog post too.

Sherbert Valentine's Tent w/sitting animations
Sherbert Pose Pack "...with love" 4 poses in pack