Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Friday Night Tyke - Showcasing Sweet & Sassy's 2016 Superbowl Uniforms for TD/TWD/SMB

Are You Ready for Some Football???

On the menu tonight: Friday Night Tyke - Showcasing Sweet & Sassy's Superbowl Uniforms for Toddleedoos, Tweeneedoos and SMB kids!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so ready for the Superbowl weekend, I'm going to be cheering on both teams!  And you would too if you had these super adorable uniforms.  


You even get a helmet you can wear or display.  I used them for my VS picture I edited above.  Those are the actual helmets, with a little transparency filter so the background shows in it a little.  You can see the helmets in my other images below

  Check out the cool pictures I did to cheer on both teams, for the 2016 Superbowl Game!  You an only get these from Sweet & Sassy starting tomorrow.  Just in time to get you all ready for game day! 




You can get your own uniforms in the team of your choice at Sweet & Sassy tomorrow!
I just couldn't wait another minute to share these with you, so here's your taxi, so you can be first in line.  The store has been remodeled and you should definitely stop in and check it out. 

Ellie is wearing: 
~S&S~ Broncos Outfit TD Baby size
~S&S~ Panthers Outfit TD Baby size
*outfits come with shirt/jeans/helmet (wear/display)