Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

KJIm Kids: Anti/Love Tee Shirts! Gacha & MASH Game for ATLT Event!

KJIm Kids: Anti/Love Tee Shirts! Gacha for @ ATLT Event!

Make sure to get your Anti/Love Tee shirts brought to you by KJim Kids :D There are many selections available so I'm sure you will find one that expresses your feelings about Valentines! lol


Click for full size image!

These are especially made for my Anti-Valentine days kids! I took a few snapshots of me in a few of the shirts so you could see how cute and silly they are!  So now when everyone's all mushy, I can express myself with these shirts and be sure they get my point! hehehehee

Click for full size image!

Click for full size image!

There are much more than what's shown in the above pictures so this is just a small preview of what's to come.  

Fits Toddleedoo avatars ONLY!
Available 02/01/16 - 02/21/16 at All The Little Things, then at mainstore!
$35L per play
6 commons

KJIm Kids: Rezzable MASH Game @ ATLT Event!

Also, another totally cute game you can get from KJIm Kids is the MASH Game! 
Rezzable game! Live in a mansion, apartment, shack or house! Let fate decide
who your soulmate is.  Instructions included and you can start all over again for
   countless hours of fun!
$50L  

I tried it with my cousin Candy and we had fun with the silly results! I was planning a big collab bloggie to share this one with you, but this is SL and it's hard for us all to be on and available at the same time, so here are some candid pics I took of when Candy and I first tested it out and it turned out to be really funny! lol It seemed a little complicated at first but we got the hang of it really quick!

Click for full size image!

Don't judge us for our options we used. We were "testing" it and then again this is Candy and me you're talking about so I'm sure those who know us could have seen this coming. LOL 

So, after we tried it, I took a pic of our results and you can see the full results below! :3
It was a very fun game for me and I really hope to play this one day with a bunch of my friends and see what fate brings us! hehehe

Click for full size image!

Results: 
Ellie will... 
Live in an apartment 
Marry 50 cent
Have 1 Child
Drive a mustang

Candy will
Live in an apartment
Marry BP {rls}
Have 2 Childrens
Drive an Impala.... 


bwahahahahah

You honestly can play this game alone if you wanted and this brought back so many RL memories; I could totally see myself playing this for hours, like I used to when I was a youngin' in RL. :D