Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Aww the Feels! Kool Kidz Love Daddy Thiiiiiiis Much Tank & Shorts

Special Bloggie featuring Kool Kidz and Flite!

So, I been recently fostered by two of the most awesome persons I knows and I wanted to do this special bloggie for my foster father Wyatt! He works so hard on making his Kool Kidz clothing line and even has some very unique original designs. This is just a fun outfit to wear and show your love for your dad, and even tho' he's my foster dad... he lets me call him Dad!! I love him more than my arms can spread!  
No edits on these - What you see if what you get! 
Kool Kidz Outfit includes Tank Top and Shorts!
except the undershirt is just a random applier it's not quite summer and it was breezy out! :P
High Quality Textured Clothing comes in TD baby/kid, SMB and Classic Kid sizes. 

Accessories from my fave shop: Flite include the following items: 
Hat, bracelets and flip-flops specially sized for TD!
Only this picture has some photo edits!