Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

I Wasn't Born A Princess, But If The Tiara Fits... featuring Lil Shopaholics

I Wasn't Born A Princess, But If The Tiara Fits...
featuring Lil Shopaholics

As soon as I got my invite to my very first tea party, I knew immediately that I was going to use one of the oh so cute princess dresses from Lil Shopaholics.  Inspired by my favorite princesses I had a hard time deciding, but would you too?  Look at all the options I had to select from!


~Lil Shopaholics~ Princess Dresses FATPACK (4 princess dresses)
Midnight Princess
Apple Princess (apple not included)
Tower Princess
Mermaid Princess
* Outfits include dress, headband, shoes and a few include leggings. See above
A note about Lil Shopaholics: Clothing (not accessories) are always 100% original mesh and textures! Lil Shopaholics Taxi Ride 

NOTE: For my blog, I added some of my favorite accessories to complement these super cute princess dresses!  So the necklaces, bracelets, apple and glasses are not included with these outfit.  

Below are some candid flicks from My very 1st Tea Party! 
No edits, straight from SL

Hosted by: The Crumplebottoms 
Location: Retirement Home
Tea Party & Bingo!