Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Chillin with my homie - featuring Swag'D Kidz & LaZo & XoXo Poses

Chillin with my Homie featuring Swag'D Kidz & LaZo & XoXo Poses
Starring Riley & Ellie
♫ If you don't see me on the block I ain't tryna hide
I blend in wit the hood, I'm camouflage, Bandana tied. 
So every time they hear my name - they Salute! ♫



Ellie's Wearing
~LaZo - Simple Shirt white - HUD TD baby/kid sizes
[$WAGD] PinkCamo Saggy Pants (Baby) 
* Pant Colors include: Pink/Snow/Camo
[$WAGD] Timbos B (rigged for Toddleedoo)
~~~
Riley's Rockin'

[$WAGD]  [23$] Wife Beater WHT
[$WAGD] Camo Saggy Pants (Baby) [$WAGD] Timbos B (rigged for Toddleedoo)
Swag'D Kidz Clothing Marketplace


Pose bottom left: {xoxo} Squad 
*Squad pose can be up to 4 Toddleedoos! Only 2 used for this pic. 
Pose bottom right: {xoxo} Forever My Friend