Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

When Words Fail.... featuring Tiny Trinket for Everything Kid Gacha Event

When Words Fail....Music Speaks!
featuring Tiny Trinket for Everything Kid Gacha Event

Oh Em Gee! Did you see Tiny Trinkets Do Re Mi Gacha set for the Everything Kid event? Omg, you still have a little time left to get this EPIC piano that you can learn to play, this cute outfit (and even an extra shirt) oh yea and some decorations to help make your piano room perfect!

I invited my victim, I mean buddy-face Riley, to come and hear me play "You are my Sunshine" on my new piano... and I did my best to play in tune. hehe 
I was feeling like Ell-iecia Keys :P 
 The picture below shows the extra shirt you can also get...but the jeans I'm wearing are actually from my Tiny Trinket closet so I don't remember where I got 'em, but they came in handy. 

So... where can you get all this awesomeness? Here's all the details!!

The Everything Kid Gacha event is open to the public on the 24th of February and the sim closes down on the 17th the March

Tiny Trinket has the following 10 Do Re Mi gacha items to collect:

->  1 rare , glassy grand piano comes with resizer (it is sized for kids TD -my size-) linked with the pillows , 3 animations (learning piano,play piano,reading the song notes) , it is resizable and the animations are adjustable and a full song "you are my sunshine" by clicking the keys you get a menu , 1 means it plays the song once , loop means it plays the song non stop !
-> 9 commons ,

1.TD overall clothing for baby and kids
2.Belt that goes with the overall and its not at same pack with the clothing , comes with resizer
3.TD bow sandals with resizer and both sizes included
4.TD shirt to be worn with anything you like for baby and kids
5.Floor (or you can put it at wall if you want lol ) Frame that has resizer and says "music is what feelings sound like"
6.Music notes pages dropped at floor
7.Key Sol earrings with resizer
8.Key Sol necklace with resizer (necklace suppose to be long so it wont go on any other necklace already worn)
9.Key Sol bracelet with resizer

Items are NO MOD , NO COPY , YES TRANSFER !