Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Play Date @ Braddock County Family Community

Play Date @ Braddock County Family Community

After chillin with my Homie yesterday, we decided to visit Braddock County and my Godfather, Godmother, Godsister, and I went to play at the park!  I had so much fun being silly with my Godsister and as my Godparents had fun on the swings while watching over us. 


To see the details of what Ellie is wearing, click here!

On our way to the park, we saw some empty homes that are available for rent! I wanted to share this with you all, as I know lots are looking for a quality family RP community to live in with their family.  They even have an official website you can visit to see all available homes for rent and other community information. Here's the link: http://www.braddockcounty.org/