Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

But But But... No Fair!! I Wanna Watch Deadpool! >.< featuring Kool Kidz

But But But...No Fair!! I Wanna Watch Deadpool! (>.<) featuring Kool Kidz 

It's really no fair I can't see the Deadpool movie because it's Rated R!  I was crying and puttin' on a fuss, so my daddy made me some really cool Deadpool outfits!  


So after pouting a little, I decided to take some pictures to show you just one of the Deadpool outfits my daddy made for all of us Kool Kidz who can't see the movie in theaters!  Make sure you get to the store to get yours too!


What Ellie's Wearing!
Top: {Kool Kidz} Deadpool Hoody - All Kid Sizes 
Pants: {Kool Kidz} Deadpool Cargo Shorts - All Kid Sizes
 

I love the fact that the outgfit comes in so many kid sizes because I sometimes like to shape shift into older versions of myself and it's like a free outfit for all my child aged shapes! :D

Oh and yeah, them Timbo's I'm rocking are not included with the outfit... BUT since it's a must have for any Swag Kid, I'll let you know where you can get your own!  I got mine from SWAG'D Kids and you can get it on Marketplace by clicking here!