Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

Exclusive Swag Queen Ellie :P Featuring [SLK] Limited Only 14 Available for Purchase

Exclusive Swag Queen Ellie :P Featuring [SLK] Limited
Only 14 Available for Purchase!!

When I got to the [SLK] mall I ran around the floors and found so many awesome outfits but it was so hard to choose just one.  Then I came across this outfit here and well since it has my name on it, it was only right for it to be the 1st item I get the opportunity to blog from [SLK]!!


This Exclusive outfit is almost one of a kind, of 14 to ever be sold on SL, there are just 9 copies left.  If you don't get it before it sells out... you can never get it again.  

Oh and you can stop by the SLK mall to get your hand on this epic outfit and also see so many more different designs they have for you to choose from.  They have a lot of other exclusive items out too, so snag them before they all sell out!