Ellie Tested, Ellie Approved!

When Da Wifey's Away, Ellie Will Play ft: Kool Kidz, Swag'd Kids Clothing and XoXo poses!

When Da Wifey's Away, Ellie Will Play ft: Kool Kidz, Swag'd Kids Clothing and XoXo poses! 

So, I went to see Wifey and she wasn't around so I had to cheer myself up somehow right? So I played in the park and took some selfie's of course! lol 

And yes I did say Wifey...and her name is Cece and she blogs a lot too and you should also check her blog out, but I'm sure you already have - if not just click her name and pop you will get there! 
XoXo Mia Set pose: Left Pic
XoXo Mia Set pose: All Pics
XoXo Mia Set pose: All Pics
What Ellie's Wearing: 
{Kool Kidz} Grey Hoody 
A kids clothing store for default and mesh bodies including (SMB, TD Kids and TD babies), you can also check out their Facebook to see more from this awesome kids shop!

[$WAGD] Grassy Saggy Pants blk
*also available in blue
[$wagD] Marketplace

Poses {xoxo} Mia Set
I just love XoXo poses, so many to chose from so make sure you also check out the MP link too!
{xoxo taxi} 
{xoxo} Marketplace


~ ~ ~
Hair: [RA] Harajuku Hair - Fatpack
Sneakers: FLite. -Swt Black Gold
Accessory: [TTT] - Kitty Backpack